Our SAP resources are proven, respected industry leaders whom over the last decade have delivered successfully for our clients. We apply industry best practices, follow proven methodologies and deliver pragmatically SAP programs and integration projects.
We are dedicated only to the resources, and not tied to license fees or reseller quota’s; saving our clients on average 17%-25% over traditional system integrators. Most importantly, Unison Systems listens and collaborates with clients to help them maximize their technology investments.
To learn learn more about the services we offer click the links below.
Unison Systems brings years of experience in program management “lessons learned” and best practices to our clients. We establish effective Program Management practices throughout the organization, communicate the practices to all appropriate personnel, and integrate the practices into the full range of management activities. Some of our key offerings include:
- Program management office (PMO) consisting of processes, tools, templates, methods, and organizational structure. We can manage multiple projects and critical dependencies across the organization.
- Change Management – We help our clients remain focused on their priorities and outline a systematic approach to address change management implications.
- Program Budgeting – Enable transparency and predictability of program costs.
SAP Implementation / Roadmap
There are multiple tools to assist in the management of ERP implementation projects. SAP for example, provides an Implementation Roadmap that is broken up into five phases. Each phase includes documentation and planning tools to help the phase move towards completion. The five phases and their respective tasks include:
- Planning & Building the Resource model
- Designing the System (This includes network, hardware, and software requirements).
- Selecting the right ERP Vendors
- Defining the Project Scope
- In this phase project team members decide and provide detailed requirements documents of how the business processes will function with the implementation of the ERP System. These decisions will guide the configuration, training, change management and support of the system.
- Legacy system integration – determination of the methods to transfer or integrate legacy system information into the new system will also occur in this phase.
Realization and Configuration
- The configuration of the ERP system occurs in this phase. Configuration guidelines are based on documentation from the Business Blueprint Phase.
- Legacy System connections/migrations are developed in this phase
- Testing of the new ERP System
- Development of the Help Desk and Help Desk procedures
- Migration of the existing data
- End-User Training
- Schedule a Roll-Out date
Roll-Out & Support
- ERP System becomes part of everyday activities
- Help Desk fields questions about ERP System
- Monitoring of the ERP System starts in this phase
M&A and System Integration
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) pose some complex challenges. For start, the two merging organizations are likely to have different ERP environments and business processes. In the simplest scenario, both companies run SAP and have similar business processes. In a more complex scenario, the acquired company may not have an ERP system. Regardless of the scenario, you need a partner that has experience navigating the business and technical challenges of M&A’s.
Unison Systems consultants have managed and delivered large SAP M&A’s within the Mining and Construction industries involving business process integration, data conversion, and change management. Clients engage our consultants not only due to the depth of experience, but they are cost effective compared to large Management Consulting firms.
SAP Staff Augmentation
If you are launching an SAP project, whether a greenfield implementation, upgrade, or enhancements, Unison Systems can assist you in staffing experienced SAP functional and technical consultants. We have a deep network of local and nationwide independent, experienced SAP consultants in the following areas:
- Finance, Controlling, Fixed Assets, Project Systems, Banking & Treasury (FI, CO)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Supply Chain (SCM)
- Plant Maintenance, Quality Management (PM, QM)
- Materials Management, Inventory & Warehouse Mgmt., Production Planning (MM, IM, WM, PP)
- Human Resources (HCM)
- Process Integration (PI)
- Data Conversion
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Mining, Mill Products, Oil & Gas, Telecom, Utilities
Is your SAP program in trouble and struggling with the following?
- Behind schedule and consistently missing milestones
- Budget overruns
- Scope creep
- Ineffective program governance
- Lack of confidence in program leadership
But it’s neither inevitable nor irreversible if the right steps are taken.
Unison Systems are experts in turning around failing SAP programs. We transform failure through a 3-step methodology of Diagnose, Stabilize and Implement program management best practices to quickly get your program back on track.
There is no substitute for an unbiased viewpoint along with experienced know-how and a proven approach to quickly assess and revive failing SAP programs. The best way to move a failing program forward is by independently identifying the critical issues and developing a solid recovery plan – all while earning the confidence and support of your stakeholders.
Unison Systems is your independent guide to successful program turnaround.